Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome Groovie Cover Girl

Esma from Brunei

Hello, fellow scrappers! My name's Esma aka Mizarwen. 
I live in a small beautiful country of unexpected treasure, Brunei Darussalam. 
I've been scrapbooking almost 5 years now and fell in love with it eversince. 
The subject of my pages are usually people I love. 
I love combining bright colorful papers and doodling on my pages as it is my creative trademark. 
When I'm not scrapping I enjoy watching Korean variety shows, jogging and drawing. 

I am thrilled to be part of wonderful team of Groovie Covers 
and hope from this my creative side would evolves. 

Please visit my personal blog @

Toodles!

Please welcome new Groovie Cover Girl Esma!
We're glad she'll be joining us here @ 
Groovie Covers and looking forward to seeing her 
interpretation of each cover challenge each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment